Thursday 4 March 2010

State of Play: Heavy Rain

I'm enjoying this a lot although I'm restricting myself to short bursts every night (I'm obviously playing God of War II as well).


Generally, my view is positive although I'm not blind to some of the game's failings. Perhaps playing Fahrenheit first prepared me for what David Cage attempts with his titles.


What I am pissed off about, however, is me being a complete prick and skimming over Eurogamer's reaction to the DLC - 'The Taxidermist' (I was unaware that only those who bought the Collector's Edition have access to it - at least for now). The article avoided spoilers but I happened to glance at some of the  user comments to the piece and some dumb motherfucker revealed the identity of the Origami Killer.


Although I don't think the game is entirely ruined for me it obviously means that my playing experience is totally compromised.

1 comment:

Bobsticle said...

What amazed me was what a dumb reveal it was.