Thursday 11 March 2010

Game Over: 2010

The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition (X360)
Bayonetta (X360, Normal)
Bioshock (X360, Normal)

Bioshock 2 (X360, Normal)
Heavy Rain (Hard QTEs)
God of War II (PS3, Normal)


I finished this about an hour or so ago. I felt that I was running short on time (God of War III is due next Friday), and also that I wanted to devote more time into getting further into FF XIII.


Saying that I'm thinking of buying GoW III from the shops because I want to trade-in Heavy Rain (I'm going to follow David Cage's suggestion and just play the game once). I'm hoping that GAME has one of those half-price deals going on. It means waiting a few days after the release date (my day off will be on Thursday and I don't think I can be bothered to use up my Friday lunchbreak to buy a game) which is a shame because I've gotten used to getting new releases early. However, it's hardly going to spoil my weekend.

No comments: