Friday 9 January 2009

Games for 2009

Edge has published a series of short features highlighting the games to look forward to across the various formats. It's worth a quick look.

I have to say that I'm a little concerned about the X360 selection either because of Edge's choices or that it might indicate the paucity of games for the console (I mean exclusives, of course). I mean if you're including DLC as standalone title then you can only think that a bumper crop isn't going to be harvested this year. Hopefully, I'm completely wrong.

2 comments:

Bobsticle said...

On the other hand what a cracking line up for PS3.. There's at least six exclusive titles on that list that I need!

Nish said...

The PS3 list is indeed spectacular with only two multi-format titles on it (and one of them is a PS3-first). I suppose I could moan that there are too many sequels present but when Uncharted 2 and God of War III are amongst them it would be stupid to find fault.