Sunday 16 May 2010

Game Over 2010

The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition (X360)
Bayonetta (X360, Normal)
Bioshock (X360, Normal)
Bioshock 2 (X360, Normal)
Heavy Rain (Hard QTEs)
God of War II (PS3, Normal)
God of War III (Normal)
Super Mario Galaxy (108 stars)
Rogue Trooper (Wii, Normal)
Tomb Raider: Underworld (X360, Master Survivalist)
Mirror's Edge (X360, Normal)
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin (X360, Normal)

Christ, I thought it would never end. I finished this on Friday after playing almost every night for the week. It was a fucking trial. It just seemed to go on and on.

In the end the most exciting thing about the game was wondering if I could complete it before my battery pack completely died (I lost count of the number of times the Xbox alerted me to "reconnect my controller").

I'm now more attuned to the Eurogamer review (5/10) than the Edge one (8/10). F.E.A.R. 3 can go f.u.c.k. itself.

1 comment:

Bobsticle said...

At least they've decided not to go with F.3.A.R.