Friday 2 January 2009

Done & Dusted 2008: The Final Tally

Halo 3
Heavenly Sword
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
Half-Life 2* (The Orange Box, PS3)
Apollo Justice
Metal Gear Solid 4
Devil May Cry 4
Condemned
Condemned 2: Bloodshot
Tomb Raider Legend* (X360)
Conan (PS3)
God of War: Chains of Olympus
Onimusha 3: Demon Siege
Super Paper Mario
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones (PS2)
Yakuza
Folklore
Gears of War* (Hardcore)
Gears of War 2 (Hardcore)
Tomb Raider Underworld (X360, Tomb Raider difficulty)
Dead Space (PS3, Medium)
Prince of Persia (PS3)
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (PS3, second setting)
Mirror's Edge (PS3, Normal)
Yakuza 2

So there you have it: 26 games completed last year. That's one less than last year but still gives me the two titles a month average.

I finished off Yakuza 2 on Boxing Day (26 December). Lost Odyssey won't be finished quite yet though. I thought I was near the end of Disc 3 and I was to a certain extent but it still took another four sessions. I'll start Disc 4 today.

I think the only title missing from the list is Ninja Gaiden II. I reached the final boss but didn't care enough to push past the frustration and reach the end. I doubt I'll ever complete it (I'd have to re-buy it for starters) and it's no great loss.

Time to start all over again!

1 comment:

Bobsticle said...

Congratulations Nish.. Great tally there.

Let's hope 2009 is going to be a good year.